2023 OUR YEAR OF GLORIOUS MANIFESTATION
MFM Winnipeg is a branch under the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries International headquarters devoted to the mission and vision of Christ and demonstration of God's power.
Pastor Joel Abodunrin
We periodically go out to the public spreading the gospel.
We are committed to helping new members settle down in Winnipeg and help all our members network.
The MFM Winnipeg men's group is an MFM Worldwide Men of Valor branch. They meet periodically for a rich time of Bible study, learning, information sharing, networking, and fellowship; this helps to equip the men with essential tools for maximizing God's given potential and to be the godly husbands, fathers and role models that God has made them to be.
The MFM Winnipeg women’s group is an MFM Worldwide Women Foundation branch established by Mummy G.O Folashade Olukoya. This group offers women the opportunity to come together prayerfully and be refreshed through fellowship with other Christian women. We support and encourage each other by sharing God’s Word and exchanging godly counsel and ideas that help us succeed and maximize our potential as women, mothers and role models in the home, church, and society. MFM Winnipeg Women's Foundation meets on the 2nd Sunday of every other month.
The choir leads the congregation in divine worship singing songs of faith, comfort, hope, forgiveness of sin, the coming of Christ, His death and resurrection, and the redemption of the Word by His love and life everlasting.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
The media team has 2 sub-groups: media and technical. The objective of the Media Ministry is to carry the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our visually-driven, ever-changing world through the use of technology and media, and to equip other ministries of the church to use digital and electronic media as a worship and outreach tool.
This ministry grew bigger during the pandemic COVID-19 along with some teenagers being groomed and trained within the department.
The children’s church is divided into three groups: Teenagers. preteens, and toddlers/preschoolers.
The children’s church is dedicated to impacting the children within the age group of 2 – 18 years old. We provide christian education in a structured, conducive and safe environment.
Our goal is to introduce the children to know God at this tender age while building on a solid foundation established on God’s Word and His ways. We are committed to them experiencing God’s love and salvation by keeping them busy with fun activities and special events ensuring that valuable spiritual deposit are made into their lives.
The children are taught God’s word every Sunday through various mediums like painting, song, crafts, group activities.
We welcome Teachers- If you are born again, above 18 yrs, great with children and passionate about impacting the lives of children.
PRAYERS FOR OUR CHILDREN
1. Erase my children's name from every evil list, in the name of Jesus.
2. I pray against any form of delay in the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
3. My seeds will make it on time, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every single seed of mine are for trophy of Grace, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, give my children unexplainable blessings, in the name of Jesus.
6. I will not be an EX father/ mother, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, I secure my seeds in your arms, in the name of Jesus.
8. In critical moments, God will send help to my children, in the name of Jesus.
9. Where my children cannot defend and stand for themselves, God, defend and vindicate them oh Lord, in the name of Jesus.
10. My children shall not be an embarrassment to me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Lord give my children self announcing testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
12. My children shall not receive death wrapped as love, in the name of Jesus.
13. My children shall not receive battles wrapped as blessings, in the name of Jesus.
14. My children shall not be spectators in the gathering of glory, in the name of Jesus.
15. My God, protect my children, my sources of joy, in the name of Jesus.
16. My children will be the ones to take care of their own children, in the name of Jesus.
17. My children will end well and reach their goals, in the name of Jesus.
18. Each of my children will be blessed, in the name of Jesus.
19. I shall not use my own hand to destroy the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
20. My children will not be the victim of anybody's mistake, in the name of Jesus.
21. My children's prosperity will be obvious and untouchable, in the name of Jesus.
22. My children's voices will be louder than the voices of their enemies, in the name of Jesus.
23. Money will not finish in my children's lives, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES, WINNIPEG
930 Winakwa Road, Winnipeg, MB R2J 1E7
Copyright © 2019 MFM Winnipeg - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by MFM Winnipeg Media Dept.